As per the selection process of CISF, candidates will select for the Constable Driver recruitment as per their performance in the selection test. Central Industrial Security Force has conducted the OMR Based Written test for the posts of Constable Driver, Constable cum Pump Operator. So CISF Constable Driver Result 2018 would be announced at the official website for the candidates.
Aspirants have to go through the various selection process of CISF conducted for the recruitment of Constable. So CISF Constable Driver Expected Cut Off 2018 select list would be declared for all those candidates who appeared for the written test.
Also, eligible candidates will call for the further selection exam as per their performance in the previous selection examination. Candidates can check the CISF Constable Driver Merit List 2018 and selection process by using the information available here.
CISF Constable Driver Result Cut Off 2018
CISF stands for the full name Central Industrial Force working with the Government of India. Also, CISF is one of the most important security force of India to protect the country from any external disturbance. Time to time, CISF officers so many job opportunities for the candidates who searching for the jobs in Defence career.
Back in March month 2018, CISF has completed the application process for the recruitment of Constable Driver, Constable cum Pump Operator from the all eligible candidates. After the application process, CISF has planned a selection test for the candidate who found eligible for the recruitment.
There are such a huge number of eligible candidates who appeared for the test. So candidates who completed the selection test process of CISF. They can also check CISF Constable cum Pump Operator Expected Cut Off 2018 from the official website.
|Information For CISF Constable Driver Expected Cut Off Select List 2018|
|Department Name||Central Industrial Security Force|
|Post Name||Constable Driver|
|Name of Posts||Constable cum Pump Operator|
|OMR Exam Date||Available Soon|
|Result Status||Update Soon|
|PET/PSt Date||Available Soon|
|Final Merit List||Update Soon|
|Category||Cut Off/Select List/Merit List/Result|
Selection Stages For CISF Driver Expected Cut Off 2018
1) Height Bar test conducted to shortlist the candidates for the PET/PST test.
2) PET/PST test conducted to shortlist the candidates for the Trade Test in which candidates have to go for the Driving test.
3) Document verification will also conduct for those candidates who found eligible for the verification process. Also, CISF will invite the candidates for the verification. In the document verification process, candidates have to produce their all original documents.
4) Trade Test will manage for all those candidates who qualified the PET/PST/Document verification. In the Trade Test candidates have to secure the minimum eligible marks to qualify the Trade Test. The minimum eligible marks for Light and Heavy vehicle drive are 25 marks out of 50. And for motor repair, 15 marks are qualifying marks.
5) Written Test would be managed for all those candidates who cross the Trade Test and get qualifying marks on the Trade Test. The minimum qualifying marks for the written test are 35% for General Category and Ex-serviceman. And for SC/ST.OBC candidates, marks are 33%.
6) CISF Constable Driver/DCPO Merit List 2018 will also publish for all those candidates who get qualifying marks in each segment of the process. Also, candidates can grab their Final Merit List from the official website.
Important Links For CISF Constable Driver Result 2018
CISF Constable Driver Result Merit List
Also, CISF Constable DCPO Admit Card Download