For the pharmacist, we are providing the HSPC Pharmacist New Registration Process information for all eligible candidates who have their query for Pharmacist. The Pharmacist can easily check the Step by step Haryana Pharmacist Registration process by checking the list of Required documents.
Although, all required information for the New registration process, list of documents are also available on the website. Here aspirants can also check step by step information for the renewal of Pharmacist registration.
Actually, we are trying to make available the information regarding the registration of Haryana State Pharmacist. So candidates who have qualified in Pharmacy can check Haryana State Pharmacist Registration Process with the help of the information available here.
HSPC Pharmacist New Registration Process
Before to the enactment of Pharmacy Act, 1948, there was practically no restriction on the entry of persons into the profession of Pharmacy. Anybody who can easily read the prescription can become a pharmacist.
HSPC name has a full form of Haryana State Pharmacy Council working in Panchkula to organize the pharmacist registration process. The State Government Constitute a State Pharmacy Council U/S 19 of the Pharmacy Act 1948.
HSPC constituted with the elected members, Nominated Members, Ex-Officio Members. So candidates who are checking for the new registration and pharmacist renewal process. They can easily check the Haryana Pharmacist New Registration Process using the information.
How To Make HSPC Pharmacist New Registration Process Online
- Initially, visit the official website of HSPC and find the New registration Link.
- Now read the eligibility criteria for the new registration in Haryana State Pharmacy Council.
- After checking the eligibility, click on the start registration process on the website.
- Also, enter all required basic information and upload documents in the Pdf file format.
- The number issued to the candidates will work as candidates user ID, Password.
- Check all entered information before the final submission on HSPC registration Link.
- Download Payment Challan form and get a clean print of the format.
- Submit the HSPSC Pharmacist New registration Fee Amount which mentions in the challan.
- Then make the registered candidates login on the portal for the fee slip upload.
- After the login, upload the New Registration Fee Challan on the official link.
- Visit the official website regularly to check the update for the HSPC Pharmacist New Registration Process.
HSPC Pharmacist New Registration Process Documents List
- Firstly, File Cover of Card Board with the tag.
- The application form duly filled along with the attested latest photograph.
- Also, Prescribed fees of Rupees 4150/- deposited in any of the banks.
- Attach six latest and identical photographs out of which one be duly attested.
- The original affidavit or Non-judicial stamp paper of Rs 10/_ duly attested by the Notary.
- Practical Training Certificate from the recognized Government/Semi Government/Civil Dispensary.
- Original Character Certificate issued from the institution which attended last.
- Letter from the institution/College showing its approval from the PCI/
- Also. Provisional Degree certificate issued from the college/University.
- Matric Pass Certificate and Mark Sheet from the Haryana Board or CBSE showing Date of Birth of the candidates.
- 12th Pass Certificate and mark sheet from the Board only Photocopy duly attested.
- Also, Marks Sheet of Diploma/Degree in Pharmacy for all the years.
- Copy of Diploma.Degree and done your diploma from the university if available.
- Any two proofs out of three available ( Ration Card, Voter card, Haryana Domicile, Aadhar Card.
Also, HSPC Pharmacist New Registration Process Check Here
Importance of CPE in Haryana Programme Check Here