For the pharmacist, we have provided the information for HSPC Pharmacist Renewal Process step by step to check. Therefore candidates who are registered with the Haryana State Pharmacy Council can check the criteria for renewal of Registration.
As per the criteria, Haryana State Pharmacy Council issue the HSPC Pharmacist Registration for the time period of Five years. And candidates need to renew their registration every five years.
To renew the HSPC Pharmacist Registration, candidates need to submit the list of documents required for the renewal. Because we have provided every useful information for the candidates.
The information is available for the pharmacist regarding Haryana State Pharmacy Pharmacist Renewal Process. So candidates can also check HSPC Pharmacist Renewal Fees, documents required for the renewal of Registration. So check the information carefully to get the information.
HSPC Pharmacist Renewal Process, Renewal Fees
Haryana State Pharmacy Council is working in the Panchkula Haryana State. The address of the HSPC is also available for the candidates for the future use. There are so many candidates who are registered with the HSPC as a registered pharmacist.
Initially, Haryana State Pharmacy Council issue the Pharmacist registration for the five years. But once the completion of the five years, candidates need to renew the registration certificate for the future use.
To make the HSPC Pharmacist Renewal Process Complete, candidates must need to attend Two CPE programmes whenever manage in the Haryana State.
Because without attending the Haryana CPE Programme, candidates cannot make renewal of Registration. So get the information of Haryana Pharmacist Renewal Process Step By Step using the content available here.
HSPC Pharmacist Renewal Process Online Make Here
- First of all, visit the official website to make the login at the official portal.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth to make the login to renewal.
- Now find the HSPC Pharmacist Renewal Process online link on the page.
- Fill the required basic information on the renew link carefully for the renewal.
- Upload all required documents which include 10th, 10+2, D.Pharmacy/B.Pharm/Pharm.D in the Pdf.
- Verify all entered information carefully with earlier entered information.
- To make the renewal, candidates must have two CPE original certificate conducted by the HSPC.
- Download the Payment Challan and take a clean print of the challan.
- The payment Challan can be complete in any of the Punjab National Bank Branch.
- HSPC Pharmacist Renewal Fees will mention on the fee challan separately.
- Then download the Undertaking letter after the completion of the process of fee payment.
- Download the form L after the process. And Form L will available for those candidates who validity date has already expired.
- Upload fee challan on the website and enter transaction number.
- Finally, click the save and continue link to complete HSPC Pharmacist Renewal Process.
What is Next CPE Date in Haryana
CPE name stands for Continue Pharmacy Education Programme conducts in every two months for the registered pharmacist. In the time period of Five years, candidates need to attend minimum two CPE Programmes for the HSPC Pharmacist Renewal Process.
Here we will provide the Next CPE Date in Haryana for the candidate. So candidates can check the CPE Date in Haryana by using our official page.
HSPC Pharmacist Renewal Process Check Online Here
Also, HSPC CPE Process, CPE Date Haryana Check Here
HSPC Pharmacist New registration Process Check Here