For Railway recruitment notice CEN 02/2018, Railway Recruitment Board has conducted the computer-based test for the recruitment of Group D posts. The Computer Based Test for CEN 02/2018 conducted in the month of May 2018. So Railway Group D Result 2018 will announce at the official website for the candidates.
Candidates can check for the CEN 02/2018 Expected Cut Off by using the information available here. Railway CBT test has been conducted to shortlist the candidates for the Physical Efficiency Test and document verification.
The Result of CBT Test will announce for all those candidates who appeared for the Group D Recruitment test. So candidates can check Railway Group D Expected Cut Off 2018 from the official portal. Here candidates can find the list of documents will require the verification test. For more information, please read the all written content carefully.
Railway Group D Result Cut Off 2018
Railway Recruitment Board Allahabad is a recruitment management authority of Indian Railway. RRB manages all the recruitment examination to shortlist the candidates for the variable region of Indian Railway. RRB is working with the Government of India, Ministry of Railways to maintain all recruitment.
Time to time, RRB releases so many recruitment notifications for the candidates. Back in March month 2018, RRB has completed the application process for the recruitment notice of CEN 02/2018. CEN stands for Centralized Employment Notification which releases for the job seekers.
After the application process, RRB has managed a Computer Based test for the all applicants just because to shortlist the best candidates. There are such a huge number of candidates who took part in the CBT test. So candidates who completed the CBT scheme can check RRB Group D CEN 02/2018 Expected Cut Off from the official website.
|Information For RRC Railway Helper CEN 02/2018 Cut Off|
|Recruiter||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Group D Posts ( Helper)|
|Notice Number||CEN 02/2018|
|CBT Test Date||May 2018|
|Result Status||Available Soon|
|PET Date||Available Soon|
|Final Merit List||Publish Soon|
|Category||Result/Cut Off/Merit List/Select List|
Selection Process For Railway Helper Group D Expected Cut Off 2018
- Computer Based Test has been conducted for all applicants. CBT test has been organized for 100 objective type questions. In the CBT test candidates have to secure the minimum eligible marks to appear for the Physical Efficiency Test.
- As per decide by the RRB the minimum eligible marks are 40% for UR, 30% for OBC/ST/SC Category candidates. Also, RRB has all the rights to decide the Railway Group D Cut Off Marks 2018 to call the candidates for PET test.
- Physical Efficiency Test would be conducted for all those candidates whose marks will as per the standards of RRB. The department will invite the candidates for PET two times the posts advertised. The main purpose of conducting the PET is to ensure the physical conditions of the candidates.
- Document Verification will be the final selection stages of Group D CEN 02/2018 recruitment. In the verification process, candidates have to appear with their all original documents. So RRB will publish the final RRB Helper Merit List 2018 at the official website.
How To Check Indian Railway CEN 02/2018 Expected Cut Off, Merit List 2018
- Firstly, eligible candidates must visit the official firstname.lastname@example.org
- Now search for the Merit List link at the homepage.
- Then click the to open the Pdf file of Merit List of Helper.
- So download the Pdf file to find your name on the list.
- Finally, CEN 02/2018 Result will on the computer screen for the candidates.
Railway Group D Result CEN 02/2018 Merit List
Railway CEN 02/2018 Admit Card Download Link
RRB Group D Answer Key Download Link